Festival Pricing 2017
Festival dates: July 28 – 30, 2017
Please take note that our prices have changed.
- No advance tickets. All fees are payable at the gate only. Cash only.
- Please be aware that the Kispiox Valley Music Festival has a No Dog policy. During the festival, no dogs are permitted on the grounds, including the camping areas. The River’s Edge Campground is fairly close to the festival and it does permit dogs on leash.
- The Kispiox Valley Music Festival is a family friendly event. We have zero tolerance for open consumption of alcohol. Anyone openly consuming alcohol and being disruptive will be escorted from the grounds.
- Seniors (65+) and children (12 and under) are admitted free.
- Youth rates are for those 13 to 18.
- Family passes include up to four (4) youth and adults from the same family home.
Weekend Passes – includes Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday
Adult $80 , Youth $50 , Family $160
Saturday Passes – includes Saturday and Sunday
Adult pass $65, Youth $40, Family $130
Sunday Passes – all day Sunday
Adult $20, Youth $10, Family $40
Our prices reflect the cost of putting on a high quality festival. Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator if you would like to earn a free pass.
These prices are for the whole weekend, Friday to Sunday.
- $15 per person over 12.
- Youth who are camping (13 – 18) must be accompanied by an adult.
- No early camping
- Vehicle Fee: $30 per vehicle
- Please see the RV Fees section for information about extra fees for RVs and trailers (space is limited and parking on the road is free)
Because our camping space is limited, if you plan to bring a trailer or RV (10 feet or longer, bumper to hitch) onto the festival grounds, there is an additional RV fee. There will be a $55 fee for RVs from 10 to 20 feet in length and a $80 dollar fee for RVs over 20 feet long.
Note: we are not doing RV pre-registration this year.
(Clarifications which have been prompted by readers’ comments.)
1. If your rig is a trailer, the truck that tows it must be parked outside of the grounds (eg. on the road) during the festival.
2. The RV fee does not cover the regular camping fee.
3. For our purposes, a truck with a camper on it or a camperized passenger van is not classified as an RV.
Gate Opening and Closing Times
- Friday: 9 am
- Saturday: 8 am
- Sunday: 9 am
- Friday: 11 pm
- Saturday: 10 pm