If you’ve got photos of past festivals and you’d like them to be on the web site, here are some options. If you email them, I recommend emailing them in year-specific batches so I can put them into the appropriate gallery. You will be credited appropriately on the site.
- You can email them to me via the Contact Page. Select “Webmaster” as the “Department”.
- You can email them to me directly. If you don’t have my email address, email me through the contact page and I’ll email you back.
- You can burn them to a CD or copy them to a flash drive and give that to me (or even mail it to me, if you want).
- If you’re pretty computer savvy and you are well known to me or the festival executive, I can set you up with an account on the web site and you can put them in the gallery yourself.
- Unless the number of photos is few – say, less than a dozen – pretty much the most cumbersome way to get them to me is to upload them to another site and invite me to download the images individually from there.