Please note that the online version of the KVMF 2013 Schedule was updated today.
Corrals. That’s when a number of large RV’s “circle the wagons” to create a large space for themselves that consumes a helluva lot more room than would be the case if the RVs were parked side by side or scattered throughout the camping area. That’s what we don’t want. That’s what we’re not accepting this year. We are telling RV owners that that is NOT acceptable at our festival.
The 2013 schedule is now public!
Use the drop-down menu under Schedules (above) to view each day/evening’s schedule or download the full schedule in PDF, suitable for printing: KVMF 2013 Schedule.
All schedules are subject to change without notice.
Do you need a ride to KVMF 2013? Can you offer a ride? Please post on our Ride Share Board on Facebook!
The last work bee before the 19th annual Kispiox Valley Music Festival is Sunday, July 21, from 11 am to 4 pm.
Forwarded from the mailing list:
Here is the work list for the last Sunday work bee before Music Festival.
- Yard Work (mowing, weed whacking, raking): around Gate House, final touch-up on all commons areas, children’s playground, upper bench camping area, around large outhouse (bring equipment)
- Hospitality Building clean-up
- Clean-up: Gate House, Lock-up etc.
- Pressure Washing: We have one pressure washer, but we sure do need one more. Bring the pressure washer and extra hoses and extension cords.
- Hall Set-up: Barb could use one more helper for this labour intensive job.
- Set-up: benches, picnic tables, garbage cans, and etc.
Lunch is provided, but any dessert or salad donation is always welcome.
Bring tools and yourself.
Bonnie J. McCreery
Work Bee Coordinator